Thursday 30 May 2013

Sweetiepie

Yesterday I couldn't believe it was only Wednesday, today however I feel like it can't already be Thursday - the week has flown!! And this weekend is a Bank Holiday in Ireland YAY! Although it wont be much of a Bank Holiday as I'm running as part of a relay team in the Marathon on Monday - eek!

I am really anxious about it, I know physically that I can do it, I have been training for it it's not like I've just decided to do it but at the same time I'm worried I can't do it - if that makes sense!! Sure I'll see how it goes (please cross all your limbs for me)

Today's outfit is one I wore out two Fridays ago - I tend to head out on Friday's more these days as it means I actually get a weekend plus there's just a nicer crowd out, we always head to the same spot Voodoo Rooms, it's a new(ish) club in Cork and it just kills it, great vibe, not too expensive, brilliant music and like I said a nice crowd.



I've noticed lately all I've been wearing out were black dresses so I decided to switch things up and go as colourful as possible. I had a vision in my head based around this skirt and went on the hunt to find THE perfect top. As always Zara didn't disappoint (I feel like all I wear lately is Zara and Penneys!)





For my make-up I kept it simple and nude with some brown eye shadow to add some depth to my eyes and a really light pink on my lips.

I have to admit I felt fantastic going out, I'm really starting to see my hard work in the gym pay off and for the first time ever I actually like my body - yay high fives! Who knows I might even start using the gym pool (those close to me know I just don't do pools so it would be huge if I ventured in!)

I'm going to leave you with a cute snap of me and my sisters way back when (if you follow me on instagram you'll have already seen it)

How cute were we!!

Thanks for reading guys, B x


No comments:

Post a Comment