Thursday 30 May 2013

Tea Party Time

Its FRIDAY!!!! And a Bank Holiday yay!!

I have nothing planned tonight, would love to head to a beer garden and just chill out for the evening but I say I'll be studying instead, might pop out to the back garden though (every cloud...) 

On Wednesday I headed along to a local hotel, Vienna Woods, 50th birthday party. It was a small event but was really cute as it had a tea party feel to it and they had a number of ladies dressed up as they would have been back in the day.

It was a sorcher of a day but it got a little chilly in the evening so I didn't go too "summery" with my outfit.



All of these pieces are last year buys, the top is from H&M, the skirt is from my favourite boutique in Cork, Amity, and the shoes are from Zara (I have no idea where the belt is from!)




They really put a lot of detail into the decor for the evening and it paid off as the place looked amazing, I tried to take some sneaky pics of the decor but the place was so packed I only grabbed two...


Check out the Chandelier in the mirror - wow!




It was a real feel good event and the weather was just amazing, I hope it stays like this for the whole Bank Holiday, I am so excited about this weekend, I'm hitting the town Saturday with the girlies then I have the Marathon on Monday eek, what do you guys have planned?

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic weekend, B x 



No comments:

Post a Comment