Thursday 6 June 2013

And the exits are here, here and here....

Even though I was doing the Marathon on Monday I couldn't not go out over the bank holiday, and I have a few things to celebrate so myself and Jen hit the town on Saturday night. 

We went all out, the night kicked off with dinner at Soho which is our go to spot for dinner, of course we had cocktails before we even looked at the menu! We had planned to head to a couple of other spots for drinks but the new cocktail menu in Soho is amazing so we stayed there and then headed straight to Voodoo - I just love this club more after every visit, it was an epic night.

So on to the ensemble :-)



Totally channeling an air hostess with this dress! The dress is from Laundry Room, Shoes are from Faith.



Not the biggest fan of these face shots

With my make up and hair I was going for the "pin up" look, well trying to, everything was going perfect until I burned my face with the curling wand! I mean how did I even do that - thankfully it didn't blister but my face was burning all night, I am an idiot yes :-) 



To get the look I used the following products; Urban Decay Smoked Eye Palette, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Benefit Catch Me If You Can Powder, Mac Fix+ Finishing Mist, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC25, Benefit Peek-a-bright-eyes, MAC Satin Red lippy, MAC Studio Fix Powder, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Clarins Instant Light, Urban Decay Precision Liner, Rimmel Red Dynamite Lip liner, MAC Blacktrack and Rimmel Natural Bronzer - yes it takes that much make up for me to look good ha! 
It was my first time using my new Real Techniques eye brushes I'll be doing a full review soon but for now I'll sum them up in one word - WOW! 



I should have gotten a pic of the back of Jen's dress, it was backless with a cowl detail - absolutely stunning! 


I have seriously exciting news to announce tomorrow but until then thanks for reading today, B x



1 comment: