Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wednesday Wants - Boohoo Boutique

It has been a while since I posted a Wednesday Wants so I chose carefully for this week. Boohoo have just launched their Boutique range and I have to say I am quite impressed, there is a nice mix of colours and textures although a little too much fringing for me (I'm not a fan)

* Shift Dress * Cropped Racer Top * Cropped Trousers *

I am really liking this "Brocade" pattern that is very evident in the range, it's girly and soft and delicate. The above are my three favourite pieces and I just feel they would be perfect for Spring.


* Jumpsuit * Laser Cut Shorts *

For some reason I am lusting after the jumpsuit, it looks so cool and really plays on the whole androgynous look which I am a fan of. Leather shorts have been something I have been tempted to buy lately and I think I might just take the leap with these ones. I love the laser cut detail on them.   


* Fluffy Jumper * Prom Skirt *

How cute is this prom skirt? I adore the hem on it, once again I feel it is perfect for Spring and would be a great wardrobe staple. I don't think the way the jumper is styled here does it any justice but I do like it a lot.


So I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment my purse has just disappeared!! It is literally no where to be found so I have to go about cancelling all my cards etc which is so annoying!

On a more positive happy side though tonight is my Valentines Night! As himself is working Thursday we said we would do something tonight instead which I cannot wait for! I'm not a big Valentines person but once we do something together I'm happy :-) 

What are your plans for this Valentines Day?

Thanks for reading, B

No comments:

Post a Comment