Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Faves - NYFW

Hey all! Hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day, I was a little hungover and super lazy yesterday after celebrating Val's day on Wednesday night. We went for dinner, then went to see I give it a year (seriously on the fence about that film) then followed that by heading out for some drinks - it was the best Valentines night I've had as it was exactly what we are about.

Right now onto this weeks Friday Faves which is my faves from New York Fashion Week.

Below are my fave shows and fave outfits from said shows:

First up McQ Alexander McQueen. This bomber jacket has me going crazy, the print is just fab! There is a real vampire/gothic vibe going on here with a clear colour palette. Honestly I think I was expecting a little more but I was definitely not unimpressed. 



I am a huge Michael Kors fan, his perfume is my signature scent, my favourite bags are all from him and I have just been reunited with my purse which is -  you guessed it Michael Kors! I just love his aesthetic, the colours he uses and his passion behind all his collections. If you follow him on Pinterest you'll know what I mean. This collection is ALL about colour, sort of reminded me of the ski slopes. I love how he mixed baggy fits with figure hugging fits too oh and then he finished the show with some seriously dramatic dresses - Well done Michael, you rock!



Rachel Roy is a designer that I've recently discovered, her jewellery is what grabbed my attention so I checked out her NYFW show and saw these absolute beauties! The centre dress is to die for and I love how casual the jumper and skirt combo is, I will definitely be recreating this look.



Noone can deny how unbelievably fantastic Rachel Zoe is. The outfits this woman wears and puts together are just ridiculous. And wow I could have picked all of the looks to feature here but I was good. I love how realistic and wearable her collection is and I could picture her wearing them all too. Oh to be Rachel Zoe..... 


What were your favourite shows and looks of NYFW?? London Fashion Week kicked off today so next week will be consumed with watching more shows - yay!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend, B

No comments:

Post a Comment