Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pop of Neon

It's Pancake Tuesday yay!!!!! It is one of my favourite days of the year as it is acceptable to scoff your face with Nutella pancakes all day :-) 

Last week I headed to the launch of a new bar in Cork, The Porterhouse. It was quite a nice place and the bar was packed which is always good to see. Today I'm going to share with you the outfit that I wore to the launch.



I actually wore this outfit to work then headed straight to the event. I also took a mini break from my challenge as half the outfit are new items. I really felt great wearing this and I received a number of compliments too.


The blazer is from the Kardashian Kollection which I received from my little sis for Christmas and I am really impressed. The fit is fab, I love how it is higher at the back and I am a huge fan of power shoulders too. 


Neon is all in this Spring so I added a pop of neon to this outfit with the help of this tee that I bought in Penneys years ago (see slightly sticking to my challenge!)




Leather skater skirts were everywhere last winter and I loved the trend, I bought this guy back in October in River Island and it really has become a staple in my wardrobe.


How cute are my little shoes too? These are again from River Island but are very old, I think about 4 years now I have to say I wear them to death as they are so comfy and can dress down an outfit which at times is a good thing.



On my nails I have Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail polish in Blueberry. I reviewed this already so I wont go into too much detail but it is great! Recently whilst spring cleaning my room (catch the before & after over on Vine if you have it -  ClaireBergin is me) I re-discovered my jewellery collection including both of these rings. The green one is a vintage ring that I picked up in London and the yellow is from New Look but again they are both ancient - sorry!



I kept my make up simple and natural with foundation (Rimmel Wake Me Up Ivory)  eyeliner (MAC Gel) and mascara (Benefit They're Real) and some gloss on my lips.


Thanks for reading, I hope you are all stuffed with pancakes! Don't forget to follow me too all you need is a gmail account, the label is to the right probably up a little bit :-)
B

No comments:

Post a Comment