Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Time Mistletoe and Wine

What a fantastic Christmas, I can't believe its over but then at the same time my body and health need it to be :-) I haven't posted throughout the festive few days as I haven't really had the time or the energy so expect a busy post!

My family spends Christmas time up in Dublin as all our family are up there, so this year we headed up on Christmas Eve at the crack of dawn may I add to have our annual Christmas Eve lunch, we then had a stroll around Grafton Street (saw Sinead O'Connor attempt to sing) then headed to the Fitzwilliam Hotel for some champagne - delish! 



Then the big day arrived - and my goodness was I spoiled...

From my amazing boyfriend:
Seiko Watch * Michael Kors Bag * Topshop Top & Jacket * Fashion Now Book

                         
From my sisters on the left and my stocking fillers on the right:

Kardashian Kollection blazer * Geek T-shirt *Topshop Bracelets
Warehouse bag * iPad Keypad * Floppy Hat * Under Armour Tops * Michael Kors moisturizers & make up bag * Management Ideas Book.  
From my extended family:

Make up bag * Eye Lashes * Calvin Klein Lippy * L'Occtaine Hand Cream & Lip Balm
The jewels I received - how fab!

I also received an iTunes voucher and some cash too - I think it is very safe to say I was a lucky girl.

Some pics from the day


So those were the calm days now onto the hectic days that took me the entire following day to recover I am officially getting old.

Our attempt at the 12 pubs (we made 6)

St Stephens Night (so bold with the cigars)
At one of my fave bands gigs The Coronas, Pat was playing after them too.
And with tomorrow being New Years Eve I am already dreading the hangover - oh well!!!

How was your Christmas? Did you get up to anything exciting? Also please share posts on what you received as presents, they have to be my favourite!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment