Sunday 30 December 2012

So long 2012

Its funny I sat down to write this post on my 2012 and realised that I had nothing to really brag about until around June, my 2012 hasn't been anything special in fact it has been full of some highs and a lot of lows but the highs have been awesome.

I am not going to go into the lows as there is no point on dwelling on them and quite frankly I am better off without those people.

Obviously I will share with you some of my highs:

Some amazing people:

Meeting himself * My lovely Jen * My lunatic Christine.

The Food Festival I was involved in organising during the summer:

Pics from the Food Festival.

The past year I have learned the biggest lesson: 

Live in the now and stop worrying about the future, things will fall into place

What I am most proud of this year is that:

I have gone back to education (my diploma & my masters)

Starting my blog and receiving such positive feedback & comments


Although a lot of people are dreading 2013 and are referring to it as an unlucky year I am really looking forward to it, here is a sneak peek at what I have lined up (all details will be revealed in the new year):

  • Launching a new website
  • Running a few club nights in Cork
  • Setting up my own Events Business
  • Further developing my Blog 
  • Possibility of one/two more mini businesses 
Bring it on 2013!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment