Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wednesday Wants


To mark the start of October this weeks Wednesday Wants shall be focused on Accessories!!!

First Up River Island; I love the fun quirky theme that you will find throughout River Islands accessories at the moment, who doesn’t enjoy adding a bit of fun to an outfit!!

Robot Necklace. Face Rings. Russian Doll Earrings. Spinning Arrow Necklace.




Secondly are purchases that I have coming my way from a super cute Irish jewellery brand called The Button+Bow Factory. I stumbled across this brand when they followed me on Twitter so I had a look at their website and fell in love, such nice products!! Cannot wait for this package to be delivered! 

Hamsa Hand Bracelet. Live Laugh Love Necklace. Clover Necklace. Love Ring. Neon Collar Tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment