Friday 21 September 2012

Beauty Bit - Day Foundation


For years I have struggled with finding a decent day foundation, one that covers blemishes, gives a nice colour but doesn’t require the use of bronzer/powder on my neck. I have very pale skin so not having to blend my face in with my neck is a bonus. I have tried nearly every brand from expensive ones to cheap ones, from tinted moisturisers to full on foundation alas to no avail! However my search is now over I have found the queen of day foundations, drum roll please……Rimmel’s Wake Me Up Foundation!!!!!



This little bad boy ticks all the boxes; it is light enough to wear during the day without fear of looking like an oompah lumpha, I can lash it on and stroll out of the house without using bronzer and it is a great price and lasts a decent amount of time! Voila a flawless daytime look!

The newest addition to my make up brush collection is MAC’s 188 small fibre face brush, after using a regular foundation brush for years I am loving this one. I find it much easier to apply foundation and I am using less too – win win! One small thing that’s annoying me is that I find some of the hairs are already shedding, very annoying! But overall I am a happy bunny with it!



 What day foundations would you guys recommend??


No comments:

Post a Comment