Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday Wants - Amity

Usually I adore writing up this post, I love searching online and craving nearly everything I see and then drawing up a wish list for pay day!! However today when I sat down to write this I had no energy as earlier I realised that I am after misplacing the ring my parents got me for me 21st - I am beyond gutted!! Anyone who knows me knows that I am never with out these rings, they are three bands two silver and one gold and they represent my parents and me - and I have lost the gold band! Que the tears again :-( I have searched everywhere that I could have lost it last night and there is one more place so fingers crossed I find it (although I am not getting my hopes up)

So in an attempt to cheer myself up I decided I would feature and lust after my all time favourite shop in Cork - Amity.

Amity is located on French Church St in Cory City and in Clonakilty Co. Cork. The best way to describe Amity is like stepping into a world where time has stopped. I always without fail spend the bones of an hour in here which is huge for me seeing as I usually fly through shops. The thing with the clothes Amity stock is that you have to try them on - it could look ok on the hanger but then amazing on you. I have purchased some of my all time favourite pieces from Amity. 

Once finished salivating over the clothes its time to check out the accessories - think delicate, artsy, beautiful pieces and you have an idea. Don't even get me started on the fun quirky "home/lifestyle" pieces they have then - if you couldn't tell I am a massive fan! And one thing that I have to applaud Amity on is their loyalty to their customers, they host brilliant evenings with discounted clothes, free manicures, make overs, hair styling, sweets and cocktails! 

Enough about me harping on about my love for the shop and onto some of my wants:


From top left; Orange Sherbet Shirtdress, Forrest Friends Jumper, Military Cape Missus and D.I.S.C.O Leggings.




From left: Retro Satchels, Ski Bunny Mittens, Drop Down Darling Earrings and Retro Sundae Tin Sign.


And finally my all time favourite purchase from Amity:

That's me and the fab dress on the left!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment