Sunday 26 August 2012

A New Dawn


Ah I feel great today! It’s a Sunday, it’s a start of a new week tomorrow and I know that it will be the start of something new for me. I feel motivated, confident happy and above all ready to conquer the world!




I had a great catch up with an amazing friend of mine, we haven’t seen each other in months so we had so many things to talk about. It’s always good to chat with her when things aren’t going so well as she knows how to instill that fire in your belly again.

Most of all I feel organized and energized which I haven’t felt in months. I am also so excited to get blogging J I’ve come up with a number of ideas and feel that the blog will truly be an outlet for me and will reflect who I am (hopefully I’ll prove myself wrong and show that I am not actually boring)


No comments:

Post a Comment