Monday 4 March 2013

Boots Haul

Last week was a busy week for me it ended a bit stressful too - I don't get girls at the best of times and last week I was perplexed, anyway I'm not dwelling on the incident so moving on...Friday night I decided to give myself a pamper evening. Of course this meant that I HAD to go to Boots. My intention was to pick up a face mask and nail varnish, this is what I actually bought:


Oops!!


* Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Textured Hair Spray * Soap&Glory Hand Food * Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shampoo *

Boots are currently running a 3 for 2 offer on almost everything so I decided to pick up some testers for next to nothing. Soap & Glory Hand Food is my favourite hand cream of all time and it ended up being free which was an added bonus. I'm yet to try the other two but I shall keep you posted. 



* Natural Collection Face Masks; Rosemary & Witch Hazel and Wild Strawberry * Mudd Original Mask *

I used the Mudd mask on Friday and wow amazing - ok when it dried it was fairly funny as I literally couldn't move my face, but my skin felt so smooth after, I think it was 2 euro or something would def recommend it.


* Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Dragon * Barry M Base&Top Coat*

I reviewed a Barry M Gelly nail paint a while back and was pretty impressed so I said I would treat myself again, this time I went for a super girly pink colour in Dragon. Now I have never used a top coat before and I thought now was the perfect time to try one out, unfortunately I'm not too impressed, it ruined the texture and sheen of my nails, I'm not totally writing it off though as maybe I didn't give it enough time so I'll give it one more go!

Overall my pamper night was a huge success and I was totally Zenned out - it ended up setting the tone for my weekend as I literally didn't do anything and I loved it, now it's Monday and I'm in flying form - so go on choose an evening and treat yourself (do it!!!)

Thanks for reading, B 

No comments:

Post a Comment