Tuesday 5 February 2013

Squirreling Around

Todays post is another outfit post - I am so pleased with myself as I was a bit nervous about doing them but meh why should I be??


This is the first outfit from the challenge I have set myself, for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about I am making a huge effort to start wearing ALL the clothes in my wardrobe not just the "usuals"




This outfit is a bit of fun, it was a dreary day so I had to shoot indoors and I was trying to inject a bit of colour into the grey day. All the pieces are old and ones I haven't worm in a while bar my Nike Libertys (how fab are they??) 



How cute is this little dude anyway??? Rocking the chic specs trend too!



I just love these trainers, I bought them in Manchester back in October and I wear them when I can, they have a tiny heel too so gives me a little bit of height and they give a nice nod to the 90's. I added the socks to give it a little feminine touch too.


* Cardigan - H&M * Top - Warehouse * Skirt - Warehouse*
* Trainers - Nike Liberty* Socks - Penneys * 

Thanks for reading, B

No comments:

Post a Comment