Tuesday 8 January 2013

2012 has been the year of: Beauty

So still super sick, however I did manage to get out of bed this morning and i have had much more energy - my dad is pumping me full of drugs and hot liquid and I think it's working, I've training again this week so my aim is to make Thursdays session so bed and rest until then!

Today I am going to share with you the beauty products that made my 2012:




*Eylure lashes in 107*
These bad boys have been the "piece de resistance" (said in a french accent) for the majority of my clubbing looks. I tend to only wear lashes when I'm heading out as they add more drama to a look.

*Benefit They're Real Mascara*
Since discovering this mascara I will not be able to use any kind ever again, it really is the best mascara I have ever used and I have had people ask me if I was wearing lashes whilst wearing it.

*St. Moriz Fake Tan*
The cheap St Tropez - great price tag, smell isn't too overpowering and the results for me have always been spot on.

*Mac Satin Red*
Where would I be without my Red lipstick, this will forever be a staple in my make up bag.

*Batiste Light & Blonde Dry Shampoo*
No more greasy hair disasters thanks to this guy - honestly if you haven't tried it already get out and buy it!!!

*Mac Quick Sizzle*
I like to experiment with my lipsticks every now and again and this was a find, love how dramatic it is even though it's such a girly colour. 

*Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory*
I'm going to be bold and say that this was the find of the year for me, it is the best day time foundation I have used and it has a super reasonable price.

*Benefit Bright Eyes*
I mostly use this for my daytime eye look but it can be used for a night look, love love love the angled brush that comes with it.


*Mac Liquid Blacktrack Fluidline*
I have tried many a liquid eyeliner in my day and I will also go back to this one, it goes on smoothly and never smudges.

*Mac Foundation Brush 188*
Although I find it leaves some of the bristles on my face which can be annoying the coverage it gives and how smoothly the foundation goes on mean I will over look the bristles. 




Lipstick Swatches
Do you guys agree with any of my faves? What have been you go to products for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment