Tuesday 27 November 2012

FashionVoucher.com Feature!!

Today's post is a bit of fun, I'm super busy this week which I love! I'm part of the organising committee behind a gala dinner and award ceremony that takes place this Thursday in Dublin then I've my hockey club Christmas Party on Saturday. So this week post's are going to be light and fun (I'm a great fan of fun)

So FashionVouchers.com are holding a competition for bloggers and I said sure why not. The prize is a £100 voucher for your chosen store. :-)

Entry is simple, you choose a store from their list online and put together an outfit that totals £100 or less (yes I know we deal in €'s - a minor oversight) I've chosen Quiz, I recently discovered these guys and I have actually bought the dress that's featured below so I've styled it how I hope to for Saturday night!



Red & Black Glitter Peplum Dress - £26.99
Black Stud Wedge Shoe Boots - £24.99
Black Metallic Edge Envelope Clutch - £17.99
Black Diamante Earrings - £5.99
Black Pyramid Bracelet - £6.99
Total Cost - £94.94


Here is the link and all the details you need to enter too - enjoy! http://www.fashionvouchers.com/2012/11/16/xmas-party-outfit-blogger-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment