Monday 17 June 2013

A Week in Outfits

Woo so I'm one week down - high five! I am seriously excited to get stuck in and to start making my mark on the company. Had some really positive meetings about my role which have me bursting with ideas..bring it on. 

As I don't have an outfit post scheduled for this week I'm going to share with you what I wore for my first week.


Fierce concentration taking these pics 

Monday - Blue Squirrel Dress from Topshop, Black Court Shoes from Clarks
Tuesday - Purple Cardigan from Warehouse, Navy Blouse from a Thailand Market, Peg legged trousers from Topshop, court shoes from Faith 
Wednesday - Purple top from Penneys, Skirt from French Connection, Pumps from Topshop, Necklace from Penneys




Thursday - Black Tee, Dunnes Stores. Trousers H&M, Court Shoes Clarks, Necklace H&M
Friday - Blouse Topshop, Trousers H&M, Court Shoes Clarks

I had a pretty standard weekend, headed out on Friday night to celebrate my first week (as you have probably gathered we will celebrate just about anything) and then I literally sat on the couch Saturday and Sunday, it was great!

Thanks for reading, B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment