Monday 4 February 2013

Blueberry Crush

I went on a bit of a beauty spree during the week and picked up my first Barry M Nail Varnish. I went for the Gelly Hi-Shine in the shade Blueberry, I loved this colour as it just screamed SPRING TIME!!!! So I snapped it up, ran home and tried it out. 





I loved the colour in the bottle and I adore it on my nails, it was so glossy when it dried and it dried pretty quickly for me. Now I did find it a bit tricky to apply, when I went to put it on I found it to leave brush lines on my nails so I blobbed some on and then moved it around the nail - Ha does that even make sense???




Well you can see the results above and below, there was an almost (I say that in a whisper) Shellac feel to it and I put that down to the "Gelly Hi Shine" formula. I have to say I am a fan and I will be buying more.




What do you guys think? Have you tried any of their Gelly Hi Shine range? If so do share :-) B

No comments:

Post a Comment