Saturday 26 January 2013

And I'm feeling good

Ooh I am a seriously happy bunny right now, I have finally invested in a decent camera :-) now nothing too flashy right now but I am pretty happy and it didn't burn too much of a hole in my savings either smiles all around! 

It's a Nikon Coolpix L810 in a snazzy blue, it was reduced by €148.99 to a reasonable €159.99 at Argos - I love it!


My new camera will now aid me in my plan to do more fashion posts, on that note.....



Excuse the lazy eyes and funny poses, I was in a rush and had to take the shots quickly. This is the outfit that I wore Friday night, I headed out to dinner with Pat and then onto an engagement party.



I forgot to show the back of the top which was longer than the front, you can slightly see it in the pic below. It's a cute outfit in my opinion and was perfect for the night out (I was driving as I had a match the following day) I love these boots, I have had them for years but haven't worn them much which is wrong as they are soooo comfortable. Also I must apologise for the state of my room again blame it on the rush I was in (eek)


*River Island Top (Current) * Topshop Wet Look Leggings (Old) * 
Bershka Boots (Old)


The nights make up consisted of Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory, Benefit Bright Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Benefit They're Real Mascara and Rimmel Plum Lip Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment