Wednesday 21 November 2012

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Right I have made an executive decision and I am investing in a pair of flat knee high boots. There I've committed to it! 

I have been on the fence about them for quite some time now however after seeing my cousin, who is the same height as me, rock an amazing pair from Kurt Geiger and not look shorter or remotely distorted my mind was made up!

So I have been searching for a style that I like and the best shops to pop into. From my online research I have established that I want the following; a little heel, a flat toe (no cowboy style at all) some detailing and a tan/light brown colour oh and them to last me a number of years!

Turns out I am pretty picky and out of the 16 odd high street websites I visited I found 8 that I would consider trying on - 

Costaro - Anne Klein

Willow - Carvela Kurt Geiger


Fantlant  - Aldo


Gallop - Office


Percival - Topshop (the exception to my colour demands)


River Island


Tassie D - Dune


Templeton - Dune

I'm not sure which one is my favourite so I intend to hit up town on Saturday in a quest to try them on and hopefully find a few more options, if you can recommend the best place to buy boots - please let me know!:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment