Friday 9 November 2012

Autumn Friday Favourites

I love the autumn season - wrapping up warm with loads of layers on but still showing a glimpse of skin, the crisp fresh air blasting your face and a beautiful sun that means to have to keep the sunnies out for that little bit longer! Autumn this year has flown by literally went by in a blink of an eye so to say good bye to Autumn this weeks Friday Favourites is dedicated to it!



I took this pic the other day as I was walking to work - the ground was literally covered in leaves it was beautiful!! Trainers and Tights will catch on eventually :-)



 My favourite outfit - Nike Liberty trainers, burgundy tights, River Island leather Skirt, Zara Knit (showing a bit of back) and a River Island scarf.


 Possibly the best flower - Sunflower!! I adore these bad boys they are perfect for Autumn too!

These Chanel Nail Varnishes sum up the colours ofAutumn perfectly!

   And finally....Conkers!! These bring me straight back to the yard in primary school, how easily amused we were!!

No comments:

Post a Comment