Friday 12 October 2012

Friday Favourites

So today is Friday - YAY!!!! I have had the busiest week of all time, literally did not have 5 minutes to myself, I made the executive decision to skip training last night so that I could sit down and chill for an hour before packing. Packing you ask??? Yes I am off on the ultimate girl's weekend tonight to Manchester. We have two days of shopping planned, 2 nights out and wait for it.....CHERYL COLE CONCERT!!!! Yes I am 23 and you may judge but i heart Chezza!!! 

As I am in such a great mood I decided to share some things that have made me smile this week!


1. Kiss Kiss Nails



2. Words that I (try) to live by


 
3. Love love love this pic of me and himself - we were at a fundraising fashion show


3. Favourite Accessories this week




5. Finally, for the weekend thats in it....


No comments:

Post a Comment