Wednesday 5 June 2013

Spend Spend Spend

As I mentioned last week I have been treating myself to some mini shopping hauls lately (it has been far too long) So here's what I've been buying....

First up Boots:




Ladies if you haven't bought yourselves a Tangle Teezer yet do so asap! I don't know how I've survived so long without one, it is amazing - do it! I finally got around to buying Real Technique make up brushes, I went for the eye starter kit as the face brushes I have are perfect. I shall be doing a review on them soon. Finally I bought a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush. I actually bought this by accident I thought it was something completely different - total blonde moment (it's yet to even be opened)





I popped into Penneys/Primark for one thing only...flat shoes, and I wasn't disappointed how cute are these guys! Summer flats sorted :-)





My love affair with Zara continues...I used to find Zara very hit and miss now I'm in there once a week seeing whats new in and believe me when I say if I could buy one of everything in there I would!
What you see here is my fab red blazer (styled here) boyfriend jeans, the cutest print skirt ever and THE trousers that I have been tracking down for weeks. They never had them in my size and last week I got the last pair. My sis spotted them in my room and was going to pretend she hadn't seen them and buy them too that's how amazing they are :-) 



Let's all take a moment to appreciate this print........



And finally a few basic tee's I picked up in New Look, I'm not too keen on the stock New Look have in at the minute but their range of tee's is fab and so reasonably priced.



Nothing beats a good shopping spree :-)

Thanks for reading today, B x





1 comment:

  1. ialso really want to try those RT brushes! and love what you bought in zara.x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete