Wednesday 2 January 2013

Drum Roll.....

I have been building up the courage for weeks now to do an outfit post, I don't know why I am so nervous seeing as I post frequently on wiwt.com but there is something about a whole post dedicated to what I am wearing and how I style it that is quite daunting, but here goes eek...



This is what I wore last night for New Years Eve, I didn't want to get too dressed up as I wasn't too sure what we had planned for the night. The moment I saw this skirt in Bershka during the week I knew it was perfect! I also didn't realise how see through the top was until I started editing these photos oh well tehe!




Because the skirt had such a WOW factor I wanted to keep the focus on it so I kept everything else simple. The black tee was actually from Bershka also and the blazer was a new buy in the Zara sale. I kept the accessories simple with a number of bangles, my new watch and rings that I received as Christmas presents and one of my favourite Topshop necklaces.


Bershka Top & Skirt * Zara Blazer * New Look boots (just visible)

Ta-da there you have it my first outfit post - hope you liked it! I will improve too, I promise :-)

2 comments:

  1. Brill Claire, loving your blog! Just set one up myself with my sister, it's early days but its so fun! :)
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/
    Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah unreal - I'll pop over now and start following it!! Good woman, xx

      Delete