Monday 20 August 2012

Stuck In A Rut


So I haven’t been blogging or even trying to blog for the past month or so – I’ve really been through a rollercoaster of emotions. I’ll start at the start….
 My profession for the past 7 months has been an event planner, mainly focusing on one event. That event took place in July and it was amazing!! I loved every moment of yet – even when I had to deal with some rude and ignorant exhibitors – the thrill and the buzz of it all was fantastic! When the event finished up I popped off on a week holiday. Now I am starting to believe that I may be psychic as while I was on said holiday I had the feeling that all was not going to right when I arrived home – low and behold I was correct! I was not needed in my job anymore and I was now unemployed! Not the nicest feeling especially coming down after a holiday and seeing as I had poured everything in to the first event! My initial thoughts were; I am a failure. What will people think? What am I going to do? To say it was a horrific day is putting it mildly!






So here I am two weeks later and I am stuck in a rut, I am so tired and have no energy even though I am not doing anything! My ummph and drive has completely disappeared and I just do not know what to do! I have had similar experiences to this like losing a best friend or breaking up and with those experiences it was easy to pick myself up and move on as I had my education and career to focus on but now….I am drained and fed up and do not know what to do! (Maybe it’s time to head to a fortune teller!!!!) I feel as though I am being a little bit dramatic – the (hiding) optimist in me is telling me it will work out – fingers crossed anyway!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment