Monday 7 January 2013

Must Reads!!!!

Ugh so I seem to have caught that virus/flu that's doing the rounds at the minute - it is awful!!! However I am turning being sick into a positive as I have gotten the chance to catch up on TV shows and reading blogs!! It's currently 6:30pm as I write this and after I finish I will be leaving my bed for the first time today (only to make myself a lemsip as there's no one in the house)

Reading Blogs has become part of my general routine nowadays. I read a lot of blogs before I plucked up the courage to start my own mostly from Ireland and some from the UK, I tend to stick to Irish/UK Blogs as the clothes, make-up, accessories etc they feature would be within my reach - there is nothing worse then falling in love with something and then realising you cant have it!! I think I read one american blog purely because her style is amazing.

After spending the day reading them I decided I want to share with you my favourite blogs and hopefully you will find a few you like too:


Ireland:
Thunder and Thread - thunderandthreads.blogspot.ie
Life's Lust Haves - lifeslusthaves.com


UK:
Going the Extra Style - www.goingtheextrastyle.com
Media Marmalade - www.mediamarmalade.com

Dubai:
My Fashion Diary - www.myfashdiary.com

I have kept it to the ones I read daily so as not to bombard you, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment